for your and our protection, the following measures apply in our practice
- Please wear a face mask during your entire stay in the practice.
- Wherever possible, please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other patient owners as well as from our staff.
- Please disinfect your hands thoroughly after entering the practice.
- If possible, please come to our office alone with your pet and do not bring other family members with you.
- If you are suffering from cold symptoms, please ask someone else to bring your pet to us and do not enter the practice.
- We do not shake hands - we are still glad to have you.
- If possible, make an appointment so that your waiting time and your stay in our practice can be kept as short as possible.
Please understand the above measures. Only in this way can we protect our staff in the best possible way and ensure continued veterinary care.
We thank you for your assistance! Stay healthy!
Further information (in German)
Information für Tierbesitzerinnen und Tierbesitzer zum Corona-Virus (IVC Evidensia)